2006/08/22

2005/11/28 EBS Space "sympathy"



"Andrew Lloyd Webber" Performance ..

"All I ask of you" with Kim so-hyun.
"Gethemane"
"Any dream will do"
"The Starlight Express" with You jung-han.
"Amigos para siempre"


Im tae-kyung sang " All I ask of you" with so many female vocalist. But so many times he sang this song with Kim so-hyun. What do you about her voice? Does it match with him?
I think.. a little than another female vocalist.

Gethemane.. Wow.. It's wonderful!! Because of him, I meet this song at first time in my life.
I think it was fortune for me. Before I heard this song, I don't like "Jesus Christ Superstar".
Actually, I didn't know this song exists in this musical.
But after I heard that song, wow.. It was great!! I love it! And I keep falling in love with him and his song.. !!

When he sing "Any dream will do", he is very cute and lovely like a baby~~!! ^0^
As he sing each song, his feeling is very different. Sometimes, it's sad, some times it's happy and lovely, and some time it's powerful. For this side, I like him.
Because his song give me very different experience that I never have before.

'The Starlight Express" is rare male vocal duet. He sang it with Korean famous musical actor, You jung-han.
You jung-han is well-known as a main actor of Musical " Jekyll and hyde".



No comments: