2006/08/19

Winter Sonata interview 2



Musical winter sonata interview in Nami island.

MC: Musical Winter sonata producer announce musical Winter Sonata casts.
Yester day, those casts started to exercise.
On Nami island, which is home of Drama "Winter sonata", they had a first meeting.
We met them on this islan.

M:Hi, every one!
W:Hi, nice to meet you.
M:I'm Im tae-kyung who will play "Jun-shang".
W:I'm Park hong-Ju who will play "You-Jin".

M:In this island which was background of drama Winter Sonata, we can make the start of musical Winter Sonata meaning.

MC: At first time, musical casts met together.
M: Nice to meet you.My name is Im Tae-kyung.

Q: What difference is it between drama and musical?
W: Musical can show you many different amusements like music, and dance for musical is very different genre from drama.

Q: Do you have any stress of Drama Winter Sonata ?
M: Our Winter Sonata is not an epigon of drama Winter sonata.
Because it is born again as a musical, I think its league is different from drama.

Q: What is an attraction of musical Winter Sonata?
M: Like a snowflake.. Snow is not soft and comfortable, but also cold. Like this, we want to show you beautiful and pathetic love story on our winter Sonata. I think it is attration of our musical. ...

M: Please give me your cheering~~ we will go to Japan and show them Korea's beauty.
W: I also have same thought. We will do our best.
Therefore please give me your cheering~~
M&W: Witer Sonata! Cheer up !